TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)

I find it sad how people say that they think that the lyrics and vocals don't fit, when in fact, its those that give this song its title.... This has been one of my favorite songs since i first heard it. keep up the Great Work!

Archangel Archangel

This instantly reminded me of devil may cry, its AWSOME!

Hit 'em Like This! Hit 'em Like This!

OK AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT OF A MEGA SANS FIGHT WITH THIS AS THE MUSIC? LIKE OMG IT WORKS! GREAT WORK BTW!

Deadbeat Deadbeat

six words, (including these) F*** yes!

Lucent Lucent

ok... by now you're probably annoyed that im bouncing around your selection like a crazy person, but i need you too just make my life's soundtrack from now on, i absolutely love your work!!!

Lockyn responds:

Definitely not annoyed - thank you so much! :)

Hiatus Hiatus

OK, this time its the name that caught my attention, but then i started listening to it, no i cant stop, there's just no end to you is there ? :)

Second Chance Second Chance

this is more trance than dubstep, but i see what you were going for. amazing work, keep it up!

Codly responds:

thank you... eh?... b-but... this is more melodic dubstep...

Volt Volt

that gave me chills... great work man!

Much love bb :)

The Force Awakens The Force Awakens

i have this on reapeat.... its now my ringtone... love it!!!!!

Lethalix responds:

wow that is awesome!

Sadistic Madcap Sadistic Madcap

nice use of shaco, from league, do you play? or did you just find the image, either way he suits the song perfectly, well done, mate.

Doppoganga responds:

I just find the image for the music, I didn't know he was from the League. I appreciate the thought ^^.